Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Power of Arnica Gel



As the seasons change and the weather gets colder you may find your body feels extra achy when you wake up in the morning and get that first blast of cold air outside those nice warm covers. There’s nothing worse than waking up after a nice long sleep to find a kink in your neck from sleeping all twisted! That feeling of a bad stiff neck can really interfere with your daily activities and your every move. You can kick that aching, tight, wrenched stiff neck with some Arnica gel and you will be back on your way to feeling like yourself.

As a former dancer and performer, my muscles and my body are frequently overworked. I first discovered Arnica gel when I was in high school, dancing or rehearsing what seemed like every night of the week. I found that the morning after long days and lots of muscle strains I would wake up with an awful kink in my neck. My dance teacher suggested Arnica when I showed up to class one night with my neck all twisted to the side. Sure enough, I purchased it and by the next morning I felt a difference already.

Arnica isn’t just for stiff necks. It can be used for minor muscle soreness, as well as bruises. Ever had a bruise that seemed like it would never go away? After bumping your shin right smack into the corner of your coffee table you wake up the next day with not only a colorful bruise but often a slight bump from the swelling. Arnica works to reduce the swelling and discoloration to relieve that soreness.

It comes in multiple forms such as cream and ointment, but I find that the gel is the best. The gel rubs on smooth, is clear, has no odor and dries within a few minutes of application. It isn’t thick and greasy like some strong ointments. You can apply it up to three times a day. It is made of natural ingredients without any steroids or harsh chemicals and works with your body naturally to reduce muscle inflammation and provide you relief. If you haven’t used Arnica gel before, you don’t know what you’re missing! It can be found in your local drugstore or from amazon.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment